ARGESIM is organising together with TU Wien, Mathematical Modelling Group of Institute for Analysis and Scientific Computing, and with the Automation and Control Institute (all in co-operation with ASIM, the German Simulation Society), the triannual conference MATHMOD Vienna, a forum for professionals, researchers, and experts in the field of theoretic and applied aspects of mathematical modelling for systems of dynamic nature - www.mathmod.at
Since 2012 the proceedings (full papers) of the Mathmod Conferences have been published by IFAC. The links to the proceedings are given in the abstract volume entries below.
MATHMOD 2015 Proceedings
Scope of MATHMOD Vienna Conference Series
The scope of MATHMOD conference series covers theoretic and applied aspects of the various types of mathematical modelling (equations of various types, automata, Petri nets, bond graphs, qualitative and fuzzy models, etc.) for systems of dynamic nature (deterministic, stochastic, continuous, discrete or hybrid with respect to time, etc.). The topics to be discussed include e.g.
- modelling theory; first-principles, identification, optimization, order reduction and validation
- automation of modelling and software tools
- computer modelling, modelling for/by simulation, co-simulation, modelling standards
- qualitative, modular, interdisciplinary modelling
- comparison of methods for modelling, alternative modelling methods (CAS, fuzzy, NN, QSS, etc.)
- model analysis and calibration, effects of modelling errors on overall performance of an engineering system
- applications in the field of engineering systems and in natural sciences
- applications in environmental systems, biotechnology, etc.
- applications in operation research, logistics and planning
- applications in medicine, physiology, health care and health technology assessment
- education in/for/with modelling
- modelling aspects in scientific computing
- modelling for control and real-time applications