Simulation News Europe
Simulation News Europe (abbreviated SNE) publishes information related to modelling and simulation.
- SNE is published by ARGE Simulation News ARGESIM, Vienna, Austria and ASIM (German Simulation Society), on behalf of EUROSIM (Federation of European Simulation Societies).
- There are four issues per year: single issue in April, single special issue in August, double issue in December.
- Printed circulation is 3000.
- Aims and Scope
- SNE is membership journal of EUROSIM and distributed to all member socities and to other societies related to modelling and simulation (society subscriptions). Individual subscription is also possible.
- SNE is also published as e-journal - web-resolution e-SNE copies are free for download (Archive), download of print-resolution e-SNE copies reqire login / subscription.